Monday, August 13, 2012

Facial @ Pretty360


Am here to share with you my facial experience at Pretty360 !

I can't link any online related stuff about them here as:-
They do not have their own website and their facebook page seem to be rather inactive . 

But ! The business there is definitely not inactive . :)

Remember I went for a Classic Manicure 2-3 weeks back ? Yes . The place I went to for the manicure - Pretty360 .

How did I came to know about Pretty360?

I came across this deal at deal.com.sg on 20 July 2012 and decided to give it a try. What makes me chose Pretty360 (instead of other facial deals) is because of the location this beauty parlor.

Pretty360 is conveniently located at Singapore Shopping Centre which is right opposite Dhoby Ghaut MRT station ! (beside Fish&Co TheGlassHouse) .

The deal includes:-
1) 90 minutes Radiance Facial  + Eye & Neck Care
2) Shoulder massage
3) 45 minutes Classic Manicure OR 60 minutes Classic Pedicure OR 30 minutes Back massage

And I chose Facial + Manicure .

After purchasing the voucher, I called them up to fix an appointment and was told that I could come down that very same day. I asked if it's possible for me to come on a weekend but was informed that there isn't any available slots on Saturday and they are closed on Sundays. Well, I then make myself available that evening (thankfully it was a Friday) and went down for my appointment at 7pm. 

I took the lift up and when the lift door opened , Pretty360 is right infront of the lift ! What a good spot ! 

I quote from my previous post "Was suppose to go for a facial + mani combo but due to some miscommunication of the staff , they thought I am going for a mani+pedi . The facial slots were fully booked that evening, hence, the staff promised to reschedule it for me . "

The customer service was good I'd say . Even though one of the terms of the deal is to do all treatments within the first visit, the staff allowed me to do my manicure that day and facial on another day since I'm already there . 

Read about my manicure experience at Pretty360 here .

No news from them for the first week . Called them up on 31 July 2012 to remind them and they fixed an appointment for my on 1 August 2012 . I find the 12 days wait acceptable . :)



A picture of the reception area (credits to Pretty360 FB page posted a yr ago) . The recept area looks pretty much the same except that the green apples are no longer there. Duhh .

Pretty360 owns 2 units there . One is where the recept and mani/pedi area, the other unit is more for facial/massage .



This is the other unit where the facial/massage are done. 
When I went in, the beautician politely asked me to change into their slippers and she kept my heels in the black cupboard on the right side of the picture. :) Thumbs up for the good customer service .

Then a locker w/ key is provided for me to keep my belongings . 


Room with comfy bed and sink .! This room I went to has two beds with the sink in the middle . Suitable for couple / friends to do facial together ! :D

One thing I like about their rooms is their dim lightings ! Soothing music was also played . I am able to relax myself after a long day at work . :)



Getting dressed while waiting for the beautician to start my facial ! *Snap snap . 

Basically the facial in this deal is a deep cleanse facial . The beautician analysis my skin after she double cleanse my face and say that my skin type is dry/combi and is very thin ! <- HAHAHA.

That makes me NOT thick skin . LOL.

Kaykay, Nuff of nonsense . =X

I have to compliment the service provided by the beautician . I feel so so so pampered .! During extraction she even spent extra time dealing with the stubborn whiteheads on my nose . 90 minutes facial ended only after 2hours+ ! (about 7.30pm to 10pm).

So what does Pretty360 deep cleanse facial consist ?
1) Double cleanse (to remove dust, dirt, make-up)
2) Exfoliate (to remove dead skin cells)
3) Steam (to open up pores)
4) Extraction (to remove pimples)
5) Chill distilled water to cool down skin redness
6) [ADD ON] chemical peeling x2
7) [ADD ON] Ampule
8) Head/Shoulder massage
9) Eyemask + face mask
10) Back massage

Am very satisfied with the service as well as the facial . I then signed up for their deep cleanse facial package + peel/ampule(optional topup) . Hoping to improve my skin condition :) Will provide any updates here :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment